Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June



June meant a trip back home to Vegas for my high school reunion...my 25th high school reunion.  Really?  25 years?  When did I get old?!  LOL  Well, I had fun re-connecting with friends from my past, as well as spending time with family.  One of the highlights was staying with family up at the lakes.  Walking out the back door in the morning to sit dock-side, gazing at the mountains in the background and feeding the resident ducks, and then later taking an evening boat ride...a little HUGE slice of heaven in the middle of Sin City. 




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation. Glad you got to see family!

Janessa said...

25 years since you graduated??? You aren't that old are you? You don't look a day over 21:) Glad you had a fun vacation. Sounds nice!

Anonymous said...

This year was a ten year, for me. And, I never got anything saying it. Not on facebook, or anything. Kinda bummed.